Bugs Dashboard leverages the result of many Open Source projects to deliver its value and as a way of saying thanks and giving back to the Open Source community, we offer a free license to Open Source projects. Open Source licenses are available to organizations whose project is licensed under an approved Open Source Initiative license and are not available to academic, commercial, government or religious organizations and may not be shared, redistributed, or used for commercial purposes.
- The project must be licensed under an approved Open Source Initiative license (please provide your project’s license with your application).
- Your project’s source code must be publicly available for download.
- Your project must have a publicly accessible website.
- Bugs Dashboard must be publicly accessible (the dashboard cannot require authentication).
- Bugs Dashboard cannot be redistributed, shared, or used for commercial purposes.
Please complete and submit the form below as your application for an Open Source Project License.