Estimated Time Required
1-3 minutes per issue
Communicate customer expectations
Focus development efforts
- Installation and configuration of the Bugs Dashboard as detailed in the How-to Install and How-to Configure pages.
- Open the Dashboard (e.g. http://yourserver/bugs/dashboard).
- Select the “Set Priorities” tab.
- Locate the issue or issues whose priority you wish to set from the list.
- Move the mouse to the far right of the issue you wish to update. When the cursor changes to four arrows, click and hold on the issue. Drag the issue to the box representing the priority you wish to set it to. You should see the list of priorities expand to include the priority you are dragging. Release the mouse when the list has visibly expanded.
- Complete the comment at the bottom of the form and click Submit.